Please forward corrections through the Contact page.
Since 1924, Ladies' has provided a place for women to play, learn, and enjoy a lifelong involvement with golf in a private club setting.
The Club has a 21 hole course, still true to Stanley Thompson's original design. It is challenging, well-maintained and environmentally friendly and can be enjoyed by Members and their guests, regardless of their level of playing ability.
The elegant Clubhouse is the original estate home and is now used for Member dining and activities and some external special events.